05.00 Pick up from your hotel in Istanbul
09.30 Arrive in Eceabat
10.00 Depart for Troy tour
Highlights to visit in Troy:
– The Trojan Horse
– Sacrificial Altars
– The 3700 year old city walls
– Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C.
– The Bouleuterion (Senate Building)
– The Odeon (Concert Hall)
– Current excavations in progress
– Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX
Break for lunch at a traditional Turkish restaurant.
After lunch, continue with your tour to Gallipoli:
Highlights to visit in Gallipoli:
– Brighton Beach
– Beach Cemetery
– ANZAC Cove
– Ariburnu Cemetery
– ANZAC Commemorative Site
– Respect to Mehmetcik Statue
– Lone Pine Australian Memorial,
– Johnston’s Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels)
– Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery
– The Nek
– Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial
17.30 End of the tour
18.00 Depart from Eceabat
22.00 Arrive in Istanbul & transfer to your city center Istanbul hotel.
Optional: You may choose to stop en route to Istanbul for dinner. However, dinner will be paid by yourselves.
End of tour and services.